- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ALT-LB-RO
- SKU: ALT-LB-RO
- UPC: ALT-LB-RO
- RRP: £4,995.00
- MPN: ALT-LB-RO
Alerta Lomond Rotating Chair Bed
The Alerta Lomond chair bed is a powered rotation bed which will support service users with unassisted transfers from lying in bed to standing. This provides enhanced independence and safety.
The service user can independently control the chair bed by the handset to assist them into a seated position from lying down. The rails on the side provides additional safety when the service user is transferring from lying to sitting. The battery back system ensures the bed will never be stuck in the upright seated position in the event of a power cut.
The Alerta Lomond Chair Bed comes with a 3 year warranty on the frame and 2 years on the motors and electrics. The bed can be easily dismantled for storage or transporting, making it the perfect chair bed for care homes. The bed is available in a Oak wood finish.
This Chair Bed comes with a memory foam mattress.
- 12 function lockable handset
- Knee brake adjustment
- Electrically adjustable backrest
- Four robust braked castors
- Four-section profiling mattress support
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Memory foam articulated mattress included
- Hand rails to assist transfers
- One button function from lying to sitting
- Battery back up in case of mains failure
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 250 kg
- Height Adjustment: 40 - 80 cm
- Outer Dimensions: 102 x 213 cm
- Mattress Width: 82 cm