- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BAJ100000011
- SKU: BAJ100000011
- RRP: £155.71
- MPN: 0Y0067
Linak BAJ Battery
This battery is suitable for many of the leading mobile hoists. The battery can be detached from the hoist and quickly charged separately.
The battery can serve as a replacement or spare to ensure maximum usability of the hoist.
If you require assistance, please call 01772 814 555, our team is here to help.
The Linak BAJ Battery for mobile hoists
The battery pack BAJ has been specially developed for use with the JUMBO system. They are easy to exchange through an integrated snap system, and can easily be mounted on the mounting brackets.
Features & Benefits
• Functional and elegant design
• High battery capacity: 24 V DC, 1 x 2.9 Ah This gives 40 lifts and lowering for the JUMBO system with fully charged battery under the following conditions: - Thrust up to: 6000 N - The actuator does not reach the end position at any time. - Stroke: S = 200 mm
• By means of a snap system the battery pack can easily be mounted on the charger and/or the control box using LINAK mounting brackets
• BAJ can be ordered with integrated DC plug • Protection class: Up to IPX5 (not defined for BAJ with integrated DC plug)
• Colour: Bottom dark grey (RAL 7016) and top light grey (RAL 7035)
• Possibility for customised front cover
• Accessory: Battery cover BAJ is also available in a special edition that can be used in harsh conditions in the pool environment both outdoor and indoor. The pool lift version features and options differ from BAJ:
• Improved contact terminals • Stainless steel screws • Robot injected sealing glue
• Always external charger CHJ2 • Always IPX5
• BAJ is a part of the JUMBO system. It is compatible with CBJ1/CBJ2, CHJ2, CBJ Care and COBO
• Duty cycle: 10% or 2 min. continuous use then 18 min. not in use
• Ambient temperature: +5° to +40 °C • Storage temperature: -15° to +40° C
• Relative humidity: 20% to 80% - non-condensing
• Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa
• Height above sea level: Max. 3000 meters
• Flammability rating: UL94-V0
• Approvals: IEC60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601, CAN/CSA-22.2 No 60601-1
BAJ can be charged by
• Charger CHJ2
• Control box CBJ1/2, CBJ Care, COBO
• BAJ with integrated DC plug can also be charged by use of the external charger CH01