Freeway T40 Shower Chair
The freeway T40 shower chair is a highly versatile assistant propelled shower, toilet or commode chair that can be raised/lowered, extend forward, rear castors set back for amputee use, to name but a few of its applications.
The freeway T40 features four total stop castors and footrests as standard.
The freeway T40 is constructed from strong tubing in order to ensure a durable and long lasting shower, toilet and commode chair. The seat, backrest and armrests are made from highly durable material which can be easily wiped clean to ensure optimal hygiene.
The protective coating of the shower chair includes FreeCote-our unique antimicrobial and antibacterial coating which is resistant again the hospital super bug MRSA, e-coli, salmonella and listeria.
- Safe working load: 200 kg
- A highly versatile shower chair which can be made bespoke for a variety of applications
- Versions available to fit over close-o-mat and other automatic bidets
- Heavy duty total stop castors and footrests fitted as standard
- Frame constructed from heavy duty, durable tubing in order to provide years of rust free performance
- Durable seat, backrest and armrests can be easily wiped clean to ensure excellent levels of hygiene