Why is this the Molift Air 500 bariatric ceiling track hoist the UK's no. 1 bariatric ceiling track?
When a care facility needs to facilitate for a person who's weight exceeds the maximum SWL (Safe Working Load) of all their current systems, it can be a dilemma. Money is tight, you can't afford to have unreliable kit, it needs to be easy to use and has to be cost effective.
The Molift brand is world renowned for quality, style and reliability. Furthermore, they are very straight forward to use, service and support.
When we heard the Molift team had launched the Molift Air 500 bariatric ceiling track hoist, we were delighted. As we have in the past been regularly asked, is there a ceiling hoist that can lift more than the 350Kg systems that are out there in the market?
No, No, YESSSS!!!
Here are a few numbers for the techies...
- It only Weighs 15kg
- Battery 26.4 V SLA 2.6 Ah
- Battery charge time is 6 hours WOW!
- Protection class IP24
- Safe Working Load SWL 500kg BOOM!!
- Expected Lifetime 30,000 lifts
- Hoisting Speed 30 mm/sec at 75 kg load
- Length 360mm x Width 250mm x Height 195mm
- Service support software pre-installed
What's the benefits in having the Molift 500?
It's a heavy weight in the bariatric market, it lifts 500kg and it's no slow at doing it! Furthermore, it comes with the following:
- two year warranty
- The ten year lifetime expectancy
- customer support and backup service
- Reliable, the system is built around minimising any downtime. The chargers are designed to be quick, the batteries are strong
How does the system take the weight?
The key element is the structure of the building. There needs to be strong joists or more preferably RSJ's (Reinforced Steal Joists). We offer a FREE site survey to review the current structure and offer sound advice on what's needed to support the service users weight, during transfer.
Our aim is the following:
We have the best team of installers who will leave your home in the same way we as we arrived. Except we will of installed a life changing piece of equipment, that will support and protect your staff, service users, families and friends.